In today’s increasingly competitive environment, companies have to accomplish their main goals. Among them, some targets are to the fore in terms of criticality.
- To meet customer needs
- Reducing Costs, Increase Efficiency
- Put New Products and Services to Market
Companies are no longer in the hands of everyone doing their best to catch these objectives and couldn’t be an adequate solution. At first it is required that everyone know what should do. Here it is that an ISO 9000 quality system that can achieve these goals that can be used to create a Quality Management System model. In addition, ISO 9000 Quality Management System is a flexible standard applicable in the service sectors like tourism, finance, insurance, health care, etc. as well as manufacturing organizations. The aforementioned models based on common sense sort a series of conditions for a basic management system and serves to apply the current tools. At the same time it is aimed that decrease in costs, develop management control system, respond to customer expectations and increase productivity in all of the organization.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System is steeped in the basic principles of Total Quality Management. These principles are provided below.
- Customer Focus: Organizations depend on customers, so they should understand current and future needs of client, fulfill customer requirements and should be willing to exceed customer expectations.
- Leadership: Leaders of the organization provides unity and purpose of administration. They should constitute and maintain internal environment that individual have full participation to achieve objectives of organization
- Involvement of People: People at all levels are the essence of an organization and their full involvement enables the ability for the benefit of the organization.
- Process approach: When desired result, activities and related resources are managed as a process, it is obtained more efficiently.
- System approach to management: Defining, understanding and managing processes as a system of related to each other, contribute to the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency about achievement of objectives.
- Continuous improvement: Continuous improvement of the overall performance of the organization, should be the permanent objective of the organization.
- Factual approach about the decision: Effective decisions are based on analysis of data and information.
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships: An organization and its suppliers are independent of each other and mutually beneficial relationship, both reinforces the ability to create value.
What is ISO?
International Standards Organization is a shortened version of (International Organization for Standardization). It was established in 1947, is located in the center of Geneva, Switzerland. Purpose of the organization is to be validated and issued standards so contribute to international roaming of the products / service.
What is ISO 9000?
ISO 9001 is a name of standard subjected to certification audit organization, determined requirements that need to be met during establishment of Quality Management System.
What is ISO 9001:2015?
ISO 9000 standard is revised every 5 years by ISO, reissued by revision necessary in accordance with views and needs of practitioners. 2015 figures, this revision made in 2015, shows that the published date of version (ISO 9001:2015 version).
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Increasing in the provision of market of business
- Increasing awareness of the quality of employees
- Increasing competitiveness by creating differences from competitors in marketing activities
- Utilizing from commercial advantages due to obtaining quality certificate validated internationally.
- Adoption of approach related to customer and process focused
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and increasing customer loyalty
- Ensuring a reduction in rework, error rates, in fire
- Performing input, production and final inspection efficiently
- Understanding of systematic and process approach
- Ensuring easily of evaluation, selection and following-up of suppliers
- Providing about determination and distribution of powers and responsibilities within the enterprise
- Ensuring confidence by proving that enterprise are managed under a Quality Management System by working with companies and customers
- To ensure standardized documentation of business activities (infrastructure)
- Creation of documentation (infrastructure) to keep records provided that enterprise activities are becoming standard
- Creation of infrastructure that enables to keep records related to past
- Keeping records on a regular basis for the past that will enable the creation
- Providing to make analysis in accordance with data and statistical measurements
- And using these analysis results about decisions for the future
- Stepping important towards to institutionalization